- This event has passed.
Salt 2018 Conference
October 5, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Join Salt for a unique opportunity to explore Faith, Business and the Sustainable Development Goals and how you can be supported and equipped to be a changemaker in whichever business God has called you to. Learn how the Salt movement is developing and how Christian voices are uniting to show how business can be Good News in the world. Listen to Christian business leaders from a range of sectors and hear how they are being part of transforming business, transforming communities and transforming lives. Find out how you can join with other Christian business leaders to #StandTogether and be a real force for good in the world. Be part of the transformation…….
Guest Speakers include:
- Lord Dr (Michael) Hastings of Scarisbrick CBE, Global Head of Citizenship for KPMG International.
- Paul Gerrard, Director, Group Policy & Campaigns, at The Co-operative Group.
- Sophi Tranchell MBE, Group CEO of Divine Chocolate
- Martin Rich, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Future-Fit Foundation
- David Connor, Founder of the 2030hub
As well as high profile speakers from across the faith & business spheres there will be opportunities to take part in workshops from a wide range of partners covering topics such as:
- Culture making at work (LICC)
- B Corps: Using Business as a Force Good (B-Labs)
- Modern slavery in supply chains (FiftyEight)
- Future Fit Business Benchmark (Future Fit Foundation)
- Finding your rhythm of Grace (Ministry at Work)
- Stop:Start—10-minute work-based reflections for people on their way to work (HeartEdge)
- The Bible and Business (Faith in Business)
- Putting purpose into practice – some challenges and opportunities (Blueprint for Better Business)