What can we help you with?
- Attracting and retaining the best talent?
- Demonstrating sustainability leadership or innovation?
- Building trust in existing and new stakeholders?
- Developing better products, policies or services?
- Doing more of the right thing?
As the first UN-recognised Local2030 Hub in the world, we advise and guide private sector organisations ranging in size from SMEs to global multinationals,in the public sector, with cities, regional authorities and even national governments, and charitable organisations across the sustainability and SDG spectrum
With this unique connectivity, knowledge and experience, we accelerate your sustainability and SDG impact.
2030hub key tools are the UN Sustainable Development Goals and B Corp frameworks that universally connect and guide all of our work at every level, in every sector, for every size organisation and across every geography.
Marketing, Communications & Engagement
Ensure you authentically understand your stakeholder’s needs and ensure asset + impact maximisation through clear and effective communications and engagement.
Listen with intent, be bold and get your message to the target audience in a way that resonates and engages.
Strategy Development and Research
Be aware of thought leadership, best practice and build it into your own bespoke plan. Let 2030hub guide you and your stakeholders to create a mutually beneficial journey.
Measurement, Reporting & Accreditation
Accelerate and prove your impact through effective measurement, formal reporting and material accreditation.
Memberships and Workspace
2030hub is a community. A 2030hub Membership gives you greater access to our local, national and international members, our events, peer to peer support and informal networking opportunities.
Be inspired by our like-minded entrepreneurial community in one of Liverpool’s most charismatic Workspace right in the city centre.
- Permanent desks from £200 per month
- Hot desks from £50 per month
- Executive Meeting Room from £65 per half day
- Virtual Office from £30 per month
- Events – use our co-working space, lounge areas and Meeting Room for your events.
Free wifi / Free printing / Lounge areas / Free tea, coffee and juices / Access to car parking / Kitchen / Library / Bike storage