Businesses should benefit all people, communities and the planet, but instead they are benefitting few by focusing on profit. That’s why the B Corp movement is so important, and why Liverpool City Region is such a natural home for this
It’s a movement of people using business as a force for good, aiming to change the current economic system to one that benefits all. 2030hub became a B Corp by measuring its impact AND amending its Articles of Association to commit to positively impact all stakeholders.
As part of any truly vibrant local economy B Corps play an increasingly vital role amongst the cocktail of social enterprises, charities and other good companies, by choosing to buy from all of these you’re helping to create a more inclusive, equitable and regenerative economy for all.
To support B Corp Month we wanted to share all the B Corps based or acting locally - so everyday you can vote for the world you want with your wallet or procurement spend! The list is getting hard to keep updated because of the speed of growth, and apologies for anybody we may miss (let us know and we'll add you!).
- Fifty Eight - the UK's highest scoring B Corp (when they certified) and 'Best for the World' in 3x categories! They provide businesses with training, research and development of practical solutions to the challenges of modern slavery facing companies and workers.
- Hawksmoor - Amazing steaks! B Corp Certified restaurant group.
- OPEN Media - a purpose-driven creative agency that strives to create a more equal world.
- Brabners - UK's biggest B Corp law firm committed to making a difference and leading the way for change in the legal industry.
- Planit IE - Far more than just a design practice with a passion for outside spaces and the role they play in our communities.
- Circa5000 - specialists in impact investing.
- Form - a consulting agency equipping creative leaders to build remarkable organisations.
- Fuel 10k - makes FUEL for busy people, creating great tasting, healthier, convenient breakfasts.
- Hitch Marketing - one of Liverpool's first B Corps - a social marketing agency at heart, delivering behaviour change for social good.
- Danone - a leading global food & beverage company built on four businesses with a local research base.
- Real Worth - social value experts.
- Matchstick Creative - a purpose-driven creative agency.
- Social Value UK - the professional body for social value.
- Catch - a B Corp communications agency.
- Hello Earth - an award-winning eCommerce marketing agency.
- ace&tate - eyewear brand committed to becoming carbon neutral by 2050.
- Seetec - provide services within the skills and education, employability and health, criminal justice and social care sectors.
- Animal Trust Vets CIC - a not-for-profit vet with clinics situated across the UK.
- Urb-it - a new to Liverpool sustainable logistics platform.
- Social - a purpose-driven communications consultancy.
- 2030hub - us!
We have always believed in the transformative opportunity of B Corp, but we also want to acknowledge the tens of thousands of good local businesses that may never become certified. B Corp is a big step to make and we see so many businesses delivering fantastic impact. Whether you don't have the time (yet), or the resources (yet) we salute all of Liverpool City Regions businesses that make a conscious effort to contribute to the local economy and the environment.
Come and meet many of the above and those others wanting to find our more or beginning their journey at one of of B Corp Month events below:
B Corp Breakfast Briefing - Wed 15 March / Cotton Exchange (6th Floor) / 8.30am to 10.00am
B Corp Social & Quiz - Wed 29 March / Hilton Hotel (Liverpool ONE) / 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Learn more about the history of B Corp and its purpose here. If you need support on your B Corp certification or impact report or want to find our more arrange to speak with one of our experienced B Leaders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org