- This event has passed.
Green Goals Programme
June 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Environmental credibility is increasingly essential to winning bigger contracts in every sector.
The Green Goals Programme is our new six-month collaborative programme, created and delivered by 2030hub Director Stephen Sykes, to provide support and guidance in the development and implementation of your organisation’s Environmental Management System (EMS).
Launched to accelerate private sector support of Liverpool City Region Year of Environment 2019, the Green Goals Programme creates an innovative and accessible route to gaining an EMS whilst also aligning to the increasingly influential UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Win new customers demanding environmental credentials
- Save money on consultancy fees
- Prepare your business for certification to ISO 14001, BS 8555 or EMAS
Green Goals Programme also includes:
- 6x half-day per month group guidance (dates below)
- 3 days onsite support
- Peer-to-peer learning and support network
- Unlimited remote (email & telephone) support during the programme
Save 50% over typical EMS consultancy fees during Liverpool Year of Environment 2019!
Only £2500 + vat
Call or email Course Director, Stephen Sykes to book you place via 0151 558 1066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be limited availability for this first cohort so register fast!
All scheduled dates include for this group are:
26 June / 24 July / 28 August / 25 September / 23 October / 20 November
- 0151 558 1066